Wednesday, September 25, 2013

It's another miraculous miracle - A GUEST BLOGGER!!!!

This is the BEST WEEK EVER!  I even have another miracle to report - I have a guest blogger!

Now let me introduce you to my guest blogger.  Check her out - she's definitely more my size, too.  Here is Poppy, the dog:

 
Let me turn the blog over to Poppy:
 
I'm so happy to be a guest blogger at Gabi the Dog's blog because I'm a rescue dog, too.  We have so much in common.

Actually, my real name is Fox Craft.  Of course, that's my racing name - my real name.  My nick name is Poppy.  I prefer to be called Poppy because everyone I know calls me Poppy.

Did you know that racing dogs always have two names?  I'm only called Fox Craft when I'm racing, but I've been retired for six years now.

Even though I am willing to admit that I LOVE to race around outside in my yard and around the house, I make sure that I stretch first.  It's always a good idea to stretch before any exercise so the exercise is fun.  Plus, running makes me smile every time.

When I'm not running or walking around my neighborhood, I am just the BIGGEST couch potato there is.  The only time I get up is to greet people at the door.  I don't bark at the people who come to my house because I just don't like to bark.

It took me a while to get used to being in a house.  Everything was different than what I was used to.  The steps, for instance, were very hard for me to get up.  The steps are still hard so I have to run up the steps.

Well, it was nice to visit Gabi the Dog's blog, but I have to go now and get to my bed because I'm very tired from all this blogging.

Poppy, the Dog

Thanks to Poppy for being a guest blogger!  Poppy actually belongs to Ms. Marcia who works at my Mom's school. 
If any other dogs want to guest blog, please let me know.  I'm always happy to share the limelight.

No comments:

Post a Comment