Saturday, November 23, 2013

Winner, winner! Chicken dinner!

I LOVE going on adventures because I never know where I'll end up or what I might see.  Here's an example from the fall:


I saw a chicken - how cool and amazing is that!  Can you tell how amazed, fascinated and interested I am?  This is the first and only time I've ever seen a chicken, and I just can't believe how lucky I am to get so up close with one.

Like I always say, every day is a new day.  Enjoy what you're doing and seeing because there's always something new and exciting to learn.  If you're feeling bored, make believe you're excited and interested, and maybe your thoughts will be real.  Try it out, and you'll be a winner like me.

p.s. I didn't really get a chicken dinner, but maybe next time I will.  In the meantime, I'll just dream about having my very own chicken dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment