Thursday, July 18, 2013

How I Eat My Food - Slowly - From A Ball

Well, remember how much I LOVE to eat?  Any way, I used to inhale my food.  I used to be done eating my dinner in a few seconds at the most.  My Mom decided that I needed to slow down and enjoy my food so now she puts my food in this handy orange ball. 

That orange ball has my dinner in it:


To get my food, I have to push the ball around with my snout, and some pieces fall out.  I eat those pieces, and then I push the ball some more.....until I eat ALL my food.  The good part is that my dinner lasts for a few minutes instead of a few seconds.

Like I always say, eat S-L-O-W-L-Y.  It's better to enjoy every bit of your food.  Plus, it is better manners to put just a small amount of food in your mouth at one time.  Make sure to eat ALL of your dinner - especially the HEALTHY parts.  For me, that's easy - ALL my food is healthy and delicious - that's why I LOVE to eat! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment